RCCbpo looking for a Team Lead in Orange Walk Town
Updated: Nov 19, 2021
The Team Lead plays an important role in achieving the goals and objectives of the team by delivering professional and quality service to our clients and their respected customers as well as to the team members using leadership that showcases the RCCbpo values and vision.
We are looking for a Team Lead that:
• Enables and motivates team members to deliver exceptional client experiences through ongoing support, development, empowerment, and positive reinforcement.
• Measure and manages the team to meet performance targets and links the KPI’s to excellent service delivery.
• Communicates information in a timely, relevant, and accurate manner to all team members.
Applicants should have:
• 1 - 2 years of experience in call center management positions
• Excellent influencing skills and unafraid to roll up their sleeves
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Interested applicants can apply online at https://erp.rccbpo.com/apply-here or you can send your resume to email@example.com. You can also visit our office in Orange Walk located at San Andres Street, Juniper Building to apply in person. Apply Now!!!